Monday, June 2, 2008

Video Event at the Eisner

Some of you may have seen that there is an event this Friday at the Eisner Museum called: "3 Steps to Better Business Videos".  I strongly encourage anyone who is at all interested in using video in their business, whether it be training videos, marketing, or viral video, to attend this event.

We have a great lineup of speakers and panelists that will be glad to share their experiences and knowledge of what it takes to make successful videos.  The panelists span all parts of the business from production houses, ad agencies, independent artists, and end clients. 

I encourage people to send in questions they may have, or even send in experiences that they have had in making videos - even if they cannot make the event.  I would like to work in some email questions in the panel if at all possible, so submit by Thursday evening.  You can send these to my email address at alex@c2gps.com.

Also, as a video instructor for C2, I would love to answer any questions anyone might have about video training, expectations about training, and the courses that we offer.  Please do not hesitate to come up to me during the event so that I can answer any questions that you may have.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Alex Lucas

No comments: