Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just a thought...


Just an odd observation. Ever since the MacBook Air was released last month, bloggers and sites have been finding many legitimate issues with the product from power failures to backlit keyboards failing. But this one takes the cake. Hold on tight, here it comes...

The MacBook Air does not have a Kensington security slot.

As I read this article in MacRumors.com, I thought to myself how silly this "non-issue" really was. Here's their complaint in a nutshell - Apple has just release the most portable and lightweight laptop ever. So lets tie it to a desk.

Wouldn't this constitute an oxymoron? Maybe I'm just being stubborn, but I really think some people tend to over think things and miss the obvious. Be happy with what we have, and if you really want to tie this down, here's my old school "workaround":

No comments: