Wednesday, December 19, 2007

How Creative is your Holiday?

Coming up with your holiday "schtickt" was always one of my favorite parts when I worked at the ad agency. Now that I'm sitting pretty on the vendor side, it's great to see the whole hoopla that all the ad agencies in town do to get the attention of their clients and partners.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel highlighted some of the local ad agencies in this article. It made me smile to see the continued efforts of thought and care put into each package. Our peeps over at Freight Train sent out coal. Below you can see Dan, Eddie & Mickey sorting out the coal chunks for clients.



Lauglin/Constable
sent out an electronic version of the Magic 8 Ball (take your flash classes next month with us and you can be equally as cool :) ) and other places like Hanson Dodge made donations to different charities on behalf of their clients.

I must admit, my favorite gift thus far has been from our buds at Metagraphix - they bought a tree and sent organic cilantro.

What are your favorite holiday "schtickts?"

No comments: